Friday, March 19, 2010

Weeks 9/10

Last weeks weight: 135
Current weight: 135.5

So I drove to Seattle with the kiddos to visit Crin and her family. We had such a blast! I was able to go to hot yoga (super sweaty!)with her twice and run twice (I was flying because of the lower elevation). I got a total of 5 days in the first week and only today in this week. I did an hour full-body/running circuit. My diet was pretty clean. We ate the yummiest fresh spring rolls from Crin's favorite Thai restaurant and I ate a huge salad and tofu fries at yummy Zao. We ate pretty good and didn't indulge on sweets, as I am still on my sugar fast. I felt great about maintaining.

Weekly Fitness Tip: Results during Recovery: I've been pretty gung-ho with my workouts and so this last week when I rested quite a bit, I didn't feel guilty. My body feels a bit tighter and it made todays workout really intense since I missed the gym so much. So don't be afraid to rest a little bit as long as it's just once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment