Saturday, March 31, 2012

Week 110



This week I wanted to share a blog that I like to follow. Chocolate Covered Katie has some great recipes and ideas; even if they are vegan, and mostly sugar-free. She has a yummy looking, healthy option for those ever-loved Reeses PB Eggs. Check it out!

My Week was AWFUL!! I threw my back out last Saturday (what am I 87??) and haven't done much moving at all!! I have exercised zero days and have burned zero calories! I've been trying to eat good, even though a few days I took out my anger on my favorite dark chocolate and cinnamon toast crunch.
If you have ever had back problems you know how horrible it is! I have run a marathon with a stress fracture, given birth to 3 kids, 1 without drugs, I've been tazed for crying out loud....I think I know pain and have a considerable high thresh hold for it, but this takes the Costco cake! I can't bend over, sneeze, climb stairs, put my pants on, sit upright, drive or do anything at all really without a stabbing pain in my lower back. It really sucks!! I've been to the doctor, got x-rays, been to the massage therapist, had hydro-therapy, had my spine re-aligned by a physical therapist and some electrical stimulation and I am still in pain. I am too young and fit for this!!!!! Tell that to my stupid back!! Cross your fingers for me!

1 comment:

  1. My back was ruined in Jan 2009 and I've been in mostly excruciating pain since. Some days are slightly better than others, but non pain-free. Makes life hard!

    Would've been better had my back been fractured because then they could repair it.

    Hope you feel better soon! Just wanted you to know I know how you feel!

    ReplyDelete