Saturday, March 17, 2012

Week 107-108

MOAB......I love this place!! We hiked Delicate Arch with the kids (3 miles and a lot of incline and a kid on my back here and there) and I did some early morning trail running in Devil's Garden. I definitely wouldn't have loved this trip as much if I weren't in shape. It reminds me of other reasons I workout; to have fun outdoor memories as a family and to appreciate what my body can do and have a greater quality of life. Our bodies are supposed to be in motion and active. Take care of your body so it can take care of you:) Now that spring is coming, get yourself outdoors! Even if it is just a quick walk around your neighborhood after dinner or taking a drive on the weekend to enjoy our mountains. Even better, plan an outdoor trip where the festivities are active.



LAST WEEK:
Weight-120
WORKOUT:
Monday-Hiking/Trail Running
Tuesday-off
Wednesday-10 mile run outside (8.32 pace)
Thursday-3 circuits Spartacus II
Friday- Yoga
Saturday-2 circuits Spartacus, 1 circuit Spartacus 2012, 2 mile run

No comments:

Post a Comment