Friday, March 26, 2010

Week 11

Last Weeks Weight: 135.5
Current Weight: 130

My diet was very clean (1500-1800 calories).

My workout was as follows:
Saturday-50 minute Kenpo Karate (P90X)
Monday-1 hour arms and running (7.0-8.0)circuit
Tuesday-1 hour legs and running (7.0-8.0)circuit; 15 min ab ripper
Wednesday-45 minutes P90X Yoga
Thursday-1 hour chest/back and running (7.0-8.0)circuit
Friday- 30 minute treadmill (6.0-7.0)10 minute incline walk; ab ripper

Weekly Fitness Tip: When you workout, do the things that you hate the most. I super hate push-ups and pull-ups, so I do them! My chest/back workout day is really hard, but I notice awesome results. Women especially should concentrate on compound movements. These exercises work your entire upper body and your core/abs. Start off light and push yourself each time; it will get easier and you will see quick results. Don't be intimidated, just get going. Here are some examples to vary it.

No comments:

Post a Comment