Monday, May 10, 2010

Weeks 12-17

Previous Weight: 130
Current Weight: 131

So I was in Arizona for the month of April visiting with Brady. We ate out every weekend and my 3 month sugar fast came to a screeching halt (boy was Easter fun)! My workouts were a tad sporadic. I took the kids to the park 3 or so times a week and did my running/calisthenic circuits. I did Yoga and Spinning whenever I could. It was fun to have a little bit of a break and relax on my diet but I am ready to hit it hard again. I think it's important to remember that everyone has setbacks with their fitness/nutrition goals but it's what you do with them that makes or breaks you. It's okay to eat a huge bacon cheeseburger with fries and onion rings and then hit cold stone for the new oreo filling ice cream with brownies (everyone does that right??) as long as you keep your lifestyle healthy the rest of the time. Reaching your goal is not an all or nothing thing. It's okay to give in a little here and a little there, just keep it in moderation and keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment