Monday, May 17, 2010

Week 18

Last week's weight: 131
Current Weight: 131.5

I was starving this week and tried to watch myself still. My food choices were pretty clean but I munched a bit on crackers/cereal. My workout was as follows:

Monday-50 minute push-up, pull-up, running circuit
Tuesday-50 minute legs, running circuit
Wednesday-50 minute shoulders, arms, running circuit
Thursday- 45 minute power yoga
Friday-6 mile outdoor run (52 minutes)

Weekly Fitness Tip: Try something new in your diet. It's more exciting and helps to stick to a plan when you have something else to look forward to! My 10 favorite healthy foods for now are:
-Butternut Squash cooked and mashed with sugar free maple syrup and cinnamon
-Greek Yogurt drizzled with honey
-Irish Oats
-Broccoli Slaw with light Asian Dressing
-Peanut Butter
-Tilapia cooked in a little bit of light butter and garlic
-Grilled Zuccini
-Whole Wheat crackers or apples with laughing cow light swiss cheese
-Chocolate, pb, banana protein smoothies made with almond milk
-Whole-wheat pancakes with smashed bananas mixed in

No comments:

Post a Comment