Friday, May 21, 2010

Week 19

Last Weeks Weight: 131.5
Current Weight: 130

My diet was very clean around 1500-1600 calories. I ate TONS of vegetables. My workout was as follows:

Monday- Spartacus Circuit (32 minutes) 15 minute treadmill run (6.0)
Tuesday- 3 mile run outside; ab ripper
Wednesday- Spartacus (32 minutes) 10 minutes jumping jacks, jumping rope
Thursday- 35 minute run/incline walk on treadmill; ab ripper
Friday- Spartacus (33 minutes) 15 minutes interval run (6.5-7.5)

Weekly Fitness Tip: Muscle confusion!! Have I said it before?? Definitely! To see results you HAVE to mix it up and keep your body guessing. My routine needed a mix-up so, thanks to my helping husband who suggested this to me, I added the Spartacus Circuit into my repertoire. There are 10 exercises and you do each 1 for one minute and repeat 3 times. I only did it twice; it is was harder than it looks! It's a great full-body and core workout and it has a very motivating title don't you think? Try it out for something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment