Friday, September 17, 2010

Week 32-33

Last Post's Weight: 126.5
This Week's Weight: 124.5

So it's been busy and I've been slacking on posts. I've still been working out 5-6 days a week. I am training for a half-marathon with my friend. We have done a bunch of 5 mile runs and 2 8 mile runs-it's been great! Twice a week we are doing either power yoga or Spartacus. My diet is clean except for a day here or there on the weekends. Brady and I are doing our no-sugar thing until Halloween-man do I love sugar!!!

My new kicks! I have been running with the new Nike Free's for about a month. I love them!! The first 2-3 runs were a little hard to get used to; my ankles and feet ached a little and it felt like I was running barefoot (as intended!) But now I am really liking my form and I truly feel lighter on my feet and a tad faster. After some getting used to, these are my favorite shoes yet. Read more about the benefits of running in minimal footwear here.

No comments:

Post a Comment