Saturday, January 1, 2011

Week 46.......somewhere I missed a few??

Weight: 131.8 (yowza!!!) Okay, so I really hit it waaaayyyyy too hard on New Year's last night (fried, cheesy, carb-loaded, fat-full, zero nutrition, simple sugary crap!!!) and frankly most days this week. You would be really surprised how much I mindlessly threw into my mouth; and the funny thing is, I don't remember enjoying it all that much and now I am left with a lot of extra pounds to work off and the frustration of not fitting into my clothes as well-that's no fun. But here I go......hopefully my foot will be strong enough to run next week and get some mileage under my belt before my Marathon on January 16th-cross your fingers for me.

2 comments:

  1. I think you look great at 130 lbs. Don't be so hard on yourself! :) Question...do you have fast, healthy, yummy food ideas? This is my new goal...to compile recipes that fit this critria. My sister-in-law is really struggling with food and I am trying to help her. PS. let's go to lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would kill to be 130 lbs. and I am working like a mad woman! You always look amazing. I hope you get better before this weekend, but DON'T PUSH IT!

    ReplyDelete