Thursday, January 13, 2011

Weeks 47-49 & I'm back in business baby!!!

Weight: 128

The last 2 weeks I have been able to get back into running-hooray!!!!!!! My foot still hurts and so I've tried to take it slow. I have been pleasantly surprised that my running time is not too much slower and my endurance isn't terrible; thank goodness for your body's amazing muscle memory systems! I got chills the first day I was able to run again after 5 weeks-I really was that excited!! My diet was PERFECT this week with no cheating. I have been trying to focus on what my body can do and not what it can weigh. It is not worth it to obsess about a number. I am trying to remind myself of that and just get into the best physical shape I can and have balance in all other areas. My workout was:

Monday-5 miles (treadmill-7.2/8.3 pace)
Tuesday-7 miles (treadmill-7.2-8.0/8.3-7.55 pace)
Wednesday-10 mile run (outside-extremely hard and I was pretty slow:( (9.0 pace))
Thursday-50 minutes Power Yoga, abs

So my marathon is this weekend and I am hoping for the best-cross your fingers for me:) If anything, I am going to a warm 72 degree place and will be enjoying some great food.

Stay tuned for some new recipe ideas and healthy eating tricks and great snacks......

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck this weekend!! Let me know if your family needs dinner! :)

    ReplyDelete