Friday, February 11, 2011

Week 53

Weight: 128

So I was wishing this was more, but I am not getting hung up on a number!! My diet was super clean and I was pretty hungry most days. I have not had a cheat meal in nearly 3 weeks and still no sugar! My foot and ankle are feeling quite a bit better....maybe back to some good mileage running wise.

My workout this week:
Monday-4 mile run 1 mile incline walk (treadmill-9.13 pace)
Tuesday-3 circuits of Spartacus; ab ripper
Wednesday-30 minutes elliptical, 20 minute bike
Thursday-3 circuits Spartacus; planks
Friday-50 minutes Power Yoga
Tomorrow I will probably do Summer Fit and run a mile or two.

Weekly Fitness Tip: Valentine's candy is looming and we are into month two of 2011....motivation starts to drop eh?? Here is a cool calculator I found. And just think, only about 50 days until spring; ready for less clothing??

1 comment:

  1. No. Not ready. haha

    Trying, though, so "A" for effort!

    Good job to you, girly.

    ReplyDelete