Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 51

Weight:132

I seem to be eating my entire kitchen on a regular basis-dang it!! My workouts were a bit sporadic but I at least got in 4 days of activity....yoga, kenpo karate, elliptical and some push-up/pull-up combos. I cannot wait until my foot is entirely healed and I can push myself more.

Tips for not eating your entire kitchen:
*Drink green tea
*make a giant yummy protein shake and enjoy it and then brush your teeth
*Drink a diet coke with lime...mmmmmm....
*Take a walk (in the bitter cold??)
*Chew gum
*Drink tons of water and distract yourself-it usually takes only 10 minutes to get your mind off the food and the urge to eat.
*If you know you are going to eat everything and then what you are initially craving, give in to it in moderation and then be done.
(I totally need to put these into practice a little more:))

No comments:

Post a Comment