Friday, February 25, 2011

Week 55

Weight: 126.6

My week of eating was exceptionally clean except for Sunday (of course) and extra calories on my 8-mile run day.

My workout:
Monday-8-mile run outside (8.44 pace)
Tuesday-3 circuits flat belly workout with 3 miles worth of sprinting in between; ab ripper
Wednesday-30 minutes elliptical, 20 minutes bike
Thursday-upper body, running (8.5-9.0)circuit; abs
Friday-50 minutes power yoga
Saturday-300 workout (thanks brady!) 32 minutes; 3 mile run at 7.0-9.0

Weekly Tip: More on why you should avoid that delicious yet poisonous, addictive, horrible, body-ruining, mood altering, did I say horrible, processed white stuff: Come on, give it up already!! Read more here.

2 comments:

  1. do you have a link to the circuits you do? If so, I'd love to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite workouts that my husband introduced me to is called Spartacus. It's from Men's Health Magazine-a super intense full-body circuit and I love it!! Here's the link:
    http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/high-intensity-circuit-routine/index.php

    ReplyDelete