Saturday, April 23, 2011

Week 63

Weight: 121.4 (after my great saturday morning workout, but lots of water)

Eating clean still and upping my carb intake a little. I am really craving sugar and sweets and easter candy and am contemplating eating it this Sunday. I hate thinking about it and know that it is so hard for me to control so I am really not sure if I will be digging into the easter basket for these delicious, nostalgic candies I love so dearly. Stay tuned.....

My Workout This Week:
Monday-7 mile run (treadmill, 51.40 minutes, 8.5-10.0)
Tuesday-3 circuits of Spartacus, 15 minutes of abs/insanity
Wednesday-5 mile run (40 minutes) 15 minutes elliptical
Thursday- 2 circuits of Summer Fit, 3 mile run
Friday-50 minutes Power Yoga
Saturday-2 circuits Spartacus II, 3 mile (HIIT) run at 7.2-9.0/10.0 2 minutes each)

Fitness/Nutrition Tip:
So gearing up for the wonderful, sugar-filled holiday, here is some intense reading (thanks again to my always informed hubby) about the effects on sugar to your brain and other organs in your body. It may make you second guess how much damage you'll do:)

No comments:

Post a Comment