Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weeks 59 & 60

Weight: 123.2

So we were in Jackson Hole last week (no kids-hooray!!) and I ate pretty bad for about 5 days straight. I had to pull myself out and remind myself why I eat the way I do. Read: it's a lifestyle!! I have those dips and downs and slumps, but I persevere!! Although it was super yummy, I was ready to be back on my routine. Still going strong with no sugar and I think I may have it on Easter?

Workout-
Monday: 50 minutes Kenpo Karate
Tuesday: 2 circuits of Sparatacus, 2 mile run; ab ripper
Wednesday: Upper body/running circuit (50 minutes)
Thursday: Lower Body/running circuit (60 minutes); ab ripper
Friday: 50 minutes Power Yoga
Saturday: 1 round of Spartacus, 1 round of Summer Fit, 3 mile run (8.0-9.0 treadmill), 25 floor sweepers with 25 lbs on the bar (BOO-YA BRADY & AUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Weekly Fitness Tip:
I love the "eat this not that" guy and found this article to be fun and useful-it talks about how to do exercises more effectively thus getting better results.
Sweat This, Not That!

1 comment: