Saturday, March 19, 2011

Week 58

Weight: 121.6 (after my workout)

That is a really low weight for me but I would love to maintain it. I feel really lean and fit. My diet was clean except for a lot of pizza on Friday night and a good amount of pb and crackers on Sunday-YUMMM!!!

My workout this week:
Monday-7 mile run outside (8.30 pace)
Tuesday-2 circuits "War on Fat" and 2.5 miles at 8.0
Wednesday-7 mile run outside (super windy-9.0 pace)
Thursday-2 circuits "Lean Belly Workout" 15 minutes elliptical and some Insanity moves for about 20 minutes
Friday-50 minutes Power Yoga
Saturday-2 circuits of "Spartacus" 2.5 mile run (7.5-8.5) and 10 minutes incline walk

2 comments:

  1. Where do you get your workouts? Like the Spartacus and the War On Fat and stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i get them from men's health or men's fitness. you can get them on their websites usually or maybe try to google them.

    ReplyDelete