Saturday, May 21, 2011

Week 67

Weight: 120.2

A good week for the most part...finally some sunshine to lift my spirits and get my kids out of the house! Clean diet mostly-chinese food 1 day and bbq 1 day but I watched my portion sizes.

My workout this last week:
Monday-Bountiful Temple Run (12 miles round trip-8.39 pace) the hills are hard on this run (about 5 miles) so it took me about an hour and 50 minutes, but I burned 1200 calories!!!!
Tuesday-3 circuits of Spartacus
Wednesday-6 mile run (8.40 pace) TIRED!!
Thursday-2 circuits of Summer Fit & 2 mile run
Friday-off
Saturday-2 circuits of Spartacus II and 6 quarter mile sprints at 10.0


Weekly Fitness Tip: A VICTIM OF OVER-TRAINING!!
So this last week Brady told me he thinks I am over-training. I really dislike taking rest days but I looked at my week. I was super sluggish and tired, cranky with my kids (what's new:)) overly sensitive, head-achy, weak and starving and just felt overall blah. I took Friday off to rest and felt better today. I think after I run the Memorial Half Marathon, I will take a week off of all my intense stuff and stick with Yoga and Stretching. I have got to remember that a little r&r (rest and recovery) does the body just as good as sprinting, running and super-setting!
Some good reads here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment