Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weeks 65-66

Weight: 120.8

Last week, Las Vegas got me a little off my game, but we ate pretty well for the most part. The week after I was pretty much back on my usual and feeling good. It's funny how a vacation can make it so hard to jump back into those 5am workouts.
Here I am lounging by the pool.....I felt great and so comfortable in my own skin.... a way better feeling than sipping a super high calorie drink or letting myself go on "vacation food"

My Week of Workouts:
Monday-5 mile run (a little slower, about 40 minutes)
Tuesday-45 minutes of Max Interval Insanity (very Insane and thought I would injure myself slightly)
Wednesday- 50 minutes Power Yoga
Thursday-Upper body/running circuit (60 minutes); ab ripper
Friday-Lower body/running circuit (60 minutes)
Saturday-30 minutes Insanity Pure Cardio, 2 mile run; ab ripper


Recipe for one of my favorite breakfasts-PROTEIN PANCAKES:

1/4 cup oats
1/4 cup cottage cheese
2 egg whites
2 TBS pumpkin or applesauce (optional)
1 tsp cinnamon

*Blend these all up in food processor or blender and cook like normal pancakes. This serves one and has about 150 calories and 18 grams of protein. I love to serve them with 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup warmed in the microwave then 1/2 TBS of peanut butter stirred in. YUMMMMYYYYY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment