Friday, May 27, 2011

Week 68

Weight: 120.2

This week, I am bored and sick of the weather and want to eat everything a little bit. My workouts were great and I was so looking forward to my Half-Marathon this Monday, but unfortunately it got cancelled?!!! I'm bummed but will be running the Freedom Half Marathon on the 4th of July.

Monday-10 mile run outside (8.39 pace)
Tuesday-3 circuits of Spartacus
Wednesday-7 mile run outside (8.35 pace)
Thursday-3 circuits Summer Fit; abs
Friday-50 minutes power yoga
Saturday-probably 2 circuits of Spartacus II and some sprints

Yummy New Breakfast Recipe-BAKED OATMEAL

1/4 cup quick oats, dry
2 egg whites
1/4 cup almond milk
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
1/4 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 TBS light butter (i like brummel and brown)
* Whisk eggs and milk and add the rest of the ingredients. Pour into an oven safe dish sprayed with cooking spray.(I used a large ramekin) Bake at 350 for 15-17 minutes. I topped mine with peanut butter syrup: 1/4 cup sugar free syrup mixed with 2 tsp peanut butter then nuked and stirred till creamy. YUMMM!!
Serves 1: 210 calories, 12 grams protein

No comments:

Post a Comment