Sunday, June 5, 2011

Week 69

Weight:119.2

Another good week; what can I say, I'm near perfect!!! We dined out once and I was so loving it. My workout last week:

Monday-7 mile speed run (treadmill, 48.30 minutes-8.5-10.0 speed, incline 1.0)
Tuesday-Upper body/running circuit (60 minutes); abs
Wednesday-6 mile run outside (8.40 pace) running with prego friend:)
Thursday-Lower body/elliptical circuit; abs
Friday-45 minutes power yoga
Saturday-8 quarter-mile sprints at 10.0, incline 1.0, 2 circuits of Spartacus II

My new obsession: Arctic Zero

Oh how I miss the days of real ice cream......it's been nearly 6 months since I've had sugar. I definitely feel great but really miss those delicious yet dangerous treats! This ice cream is such a yummy treat and you can eat the WHOLE PINT for only 150 calories. It's a dream come true to this sugar-loving but hadn't had it forever gal! I found a lot of flavors at Sunflower market. Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment