Monday, June 20, 2011

Weeks 70-71

Weight:121

A fairly good couple of weeks. 2 or 3 days of some major eating days-burger and onion rings and my usual cracker/pb feast.

My two longs runs were at an 8.09 pace and a temple run at 8.40 pace-Gearing up for my half-marathon on the 4th of July. Still doing spartacus/full body circuits and I am up to 8 quarter-mile sprints (hard!!)

Weekly Fitness Tip: JUST KEEP GOING!!
Have you ever been so strict on your eating and so good at working out yet the number on the scale just doesn't budge?? This has happened to me for sure. It is so frustrating; I definitely have shed a few tears looking at that stupid number on the scale. Get your mind out of that mentality and just try to be patient. Keep going, be consistent and give it time....it will happen for you if you are putting the work in. Here's a good article I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment