Saturday, August 4, 2012

On the Grid Again....

I can't believe I didn't post all of July!  I had a 2 week Pacific Northwest trip and fell out of the posting habit......but I was still pretty on my toes with my fitness and nutrition.
Camping along the Oregon coast was a blast!  I had plenty of beautiful runs on the beach, stairs, hiking, hiking while carrying kids, and a few beach workouts.  Then off to Seattle to visit my friend Crin where I indulged in a few too many doughnuts-totally worth it though! I averaged about 16-18 miles those weeks and have been back at it now.

Weight before I left: 120.2
Weight when I got home: 120!!! (I feel very proud of maintaining without much deprivation...ie: roasted marshmallows every night, candy and some awesome fish & chips and clam chowder:))
Weight Last Week: 119.4
Weight This Week: 120.2

Now stay tuned for more as I train for my second marathon September 22nd........

No comments:

Post a Comment