Monday, February 18, 2013

Natural Fat Burner in a Bottle?.....

Raspberry Ketones.  Have you heard of em?
My sister-in-law asked me what I thought about them, but I had no idea what they were.  They've gained much popularity since Dr. Oz has deemed them to be a sort of miracle weight loss supplement on his show.  Lately I haven't given much interest in what he says, (I think he's been a little quaky), but this sparked my interest.  They supposedly trick your body into being thin by regulating a hormone called adiponectin.  This hormone actually tells your cells to release fat, lowers cholesterol, increases insulin sensitivity, and aids in weight loss.  Sounds great right?  It's supposed to be for all body types to lose weight naturally and you may see results in as little as 5 days.  I've read a lot of good things about this supplement and would probably give it a try.  Why not?  Spring is coming and summer's right around the corner.  This supplement is not very expensive and it's all natural.  I will do a little more research and keep you updated.  

WEIGHT: 125.8 
WORKOUT:
Monday-  14 mile run outside (8.54 pace)
Tuesday-  3 rounds of Spartacus
Wednesday-  7 mile run outside (8.45 pace)
Thursday-  5 mile run outside (8.49 pace)
Friday-  Yoga
Saturday-  2 rounds of Spartacus 2012; 1 round of my own full-body circuit (burpees, pull-ups, tuck-jumps.....); 1 mile run in between each round (total of 3 miles)

1 comment:

  1. I heard about these as well. I actually have some, but haven't taken the plunge yet. I'm always a little doubtful with such supplements, but I may just try it out for 5 days. Let me know what you think about it and if you try it.

    ReplyDelete