Friday, January 29, 2010

Week 3

Last weeks weight: 149
Current Weight: 145

My diet was pretty clean (1400-1700 calories), only dined out once.
My workout was as follows:

Saturday-30 minute treadmill run (6.0-7.5 interval)
Monday-30 minute treadmill run (5.5, 6.0, 6.5 for 3 minute each)
Tuesday-plyo/cali
Wednesday-30 minute treadmill run (6.0-6.5 steady state)
Thursday-cali/plyo (upped my pull-ups to 15 reps, my hop lunges to 20 and my sprint was at 8.0 for 2 minutes)
Friday-30 minutes treadmill run (5.8, 6.5, 7.0 for 3 minutes each) and 5 minute walk on incline 6.0, speed 4.5

Fitness Tip:
"You can't out-train a bad diet." You can kill yourself at the gym, but you will not see the results you want without a good diet. For me, sugar is the main result-seeing enemy. I have been going without sugar (only naturally occurring sugars; ie: honey, fruit, dairy) for almost 4 weeks and I feel great. The first few weeks were really difficult, but it gets easier. Try going just a week or two, you will feel empowered! Check out these articles on the cons of sugar.

http://www.healingcancernaturally.com/sugar-health-effects-risks.html
http://vitaminusa.com/sugsweetpois.html

No comments:

Post a Comment