Friday, February 19, 2010

Week 6

Last weeks weight: 141.5
Current weight: 140.5

Super clean diet (1400-1600 calories). I felt like eating chocolate and donuts pretty much every single day:( But I didn't:) If I were a cave-woman, I would be so hot because I wouldn't know what those delicious confections tasted like!

My workout was as follows:
Monday- 50 minutes of push-ups, pull-ups and 2 minute runs (7.0) circuit
Tuesday-40 minutes plyo/leg stuff and 2 min runs (7.0) circuit
Wednesday- 50 minutes Yoga (P90X)
Thursday-50 minute shoulders, biceps, triceps and 2 minute runs (7.0) circuit; ab ripper
Friday-45 minutes treadmill (interval run=5.5 3 min and 7.0 2 min; walk on incline 6.0 at speed 4.3 for ten minutes)

Fitness Tip: Consistency and stick with it!! I feel like as I get closer to my goal weight, I want to eat more junk food and the number slows down. That is okay because I am kicking my butt and eating clean. I will reap the results in due time if I just keep doing what I know I should do to see them. I read an interesting article about genetics and your body-type. We all may be destined to inherit our mothers' bodies but diet and exercise play a major factor. Read: accept and love the body you have, just work hard to shape it into your personal best.

No comments:

Post a Comment