Saturday, November 13, 2010

Week 39

Weight: 123.6

Oh the battle of the winter bulge begins! My diet was fairly clean this week. I made tons of treats for Madeline's 6th Birthday so a few licks here and a few nibbles there and I don't feel quite as good. Calories really do count. Everyday I ate around 1500-1700 calories except about 300 or so came from yucky processed sugar....and I gained and I don't feel as motivated to work out and my body looks a bit softer. So you ask why do I keep eating it?? I have been weak and so tempted by it lately-I need to find something to motivate me again (just not my hubby leaving for an extended period of time!!) I am gonna abstain from the processed poison until Thanksgiving.

My workout this week:
Monday-11 mile run (in the rain, 8.30 pace)
Tuesday-3 circuits of Spartacus
Wednesday-5 mile run (8.29 pace); ab ripper
Thursday-7 mile run (8.24 pace)
Friday-50 minutes Power Yoga
Saturday-4 mile speed run (7.35 pace)

No comments:

Post a Comment