Saturday, February 18, 2012

Week 105

Do you ever wonder what my workouts look like instead of just reading about them? Come on, I know you do! You will not believe how your body will benefit from doing workouts like these. Here's a link for an example of what I like to do on my circuit gym days. (You may want to mute it, the music has a little swearing:))

WEIGHT: 122.8

Semi-clean week; I polished off 1 and half delicious, worth every calorie, soft, Schmidt's Pastry Cottage sugar cookies from my Valentine (it had my name on it and everything!) and some other stuff....and dined out one night at a to-die-for Italian Restaurant (hello homemade pasta).

WORKOUTS:
Monday-8 mile run (treadmill-7.5-8.5)
Tuesday-3 circuits of Spartacus II
Wednesday- 12 mile run outside (8.33 pace)
Thursday-Lean Belly/Stair Sprints circuit
Friday-Yoga
Saturday-Kicked my butt Brady-style cross fit workout (did my first bear-crawling) and 3 mile run in 22 minutes....phew

No comments:

Post a Comment