Saturday, May 25, 2013

You Are What You Eat!


We live in a fast-paced, fast-food, crap-pushing world.  It is so hard to eat healthfully at times, and I find the easiest way is to eat foods that are as close to their natural state as possible.  No brainer right?  But all the convenience foods, addicting treats, and yummy new snacks and beverages make it tempting to steer from good old-fashioned fruits, vegetables and whole grains.  I happened on this article and loved being reminded of a few common foods that I tend to buy but that should not go into my body (or my children's bodies).

Weight:123.4
Workout:
Monday- 5 mile run outside (8.20 pace)
Tuesday- Core Synergistics (P90X)
Wednesday- 7 mile run outside (8.19 pace)
Thursday- 1 round each of Spartacus I, II, 2012
Friday- Yoga + 1 mile run with my girl:)
Saturday- 9 mile run outside (so windy and tough-8.52 pace)

One Year Ago.........
Two Years Ago........


And while you are trying to eat clean, whole foods this summer, give this recipe a try. It's so yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment