Wednesday, October 6, 2010

week 36

Weight: 122

Still eating clean and looking forward to a "cheat meal" this weekend. My workout this week:

Monday-10.5 mile run (outside, 8.30 pace)
Tuesday-90 minutes power yoga
Wednesday-5.5 mile run (outside, 8.10 pace) ab ripper
Thursday-3 circuits of Spartacus
Friday-50 minutes kenpo karate, ab ripper
Saturday-5 mile speed run (7.25 pace) plus 1 mile at 8.0 (outside)

In terms of fitness, what is your goal?? I have found when I focus on 4 key elements of fitness, I have achieved a higher level of athleticism and a leaner body than I have in years. The 4 main components are strength, flexibility, endurance and speed. You can't just do cardio or weights or yoga alone (in my opinion). Focusing on workouts that cater to these 4 fitness components will give you the results you want and an overall healthier, leaner, stronger body.

No comments:

Post a Comment