Friday, October 29, 2010

Week 38

Weight: 122.4
After my half-marathon: 119.8 (after burning 1300 calories and sweating buckets!)

My training this week:

Monday-8 mile run (8.10 pace)
Tuesday-5 mile run (8.25 pace)
Wednesday-Spartacus (3 circuits)
Thursday-3 mile run (7.55 pace)
Friday-rest
Saturday-HALLOWEEN HALF-MARATHON!!!
Finishing time: 1 hour 43 minutes (8 min/mile) Out of 2879 people, I finished 343rd overall and 123rd for females. Yay me! I am so sore from the 5-mile downhill part of it. I was a little under the weather, or maybe that's just a cop out, because I hit a wall at about mile 10 and thanks to my dear friend and running buddy, we finished together-darn you for waiting that 20 seconds for me Natalie!!! Maybe some rest the next few days and maybe a continuation of training for my first marathon?? Stay tuned:)

No comments:

Post a Comment