Monday, October 4, 2010

Week 35

Weight: 124.4

Another week of pretty clean eating. A burger on Monday and a cookie on Sunday; not too bad. My workout was as follows:

Monday-10 mile run (outside 8.40 pace)
Tuesday-Spartacus (3 circuits)
Wednesday-5 mile run (outside-8.25 pace)
Thursday-45 min stretching (P90X stretch)
Friday- 6 mile run(outside-8.25 pace)
Saturday-1.5 mile run (12 minutes) 2 circuits of Spartacus

PUMP UP THE PUMPKIN!! One of my favorite things about fall is pumpkin. I add it to everything; oatmeal, greek yogurt, pancakes, sugar-free cheesecake pudding and this new recipe I stumbled on called "Buffins". They are only about 100 calories, 11 grams of protein and loaded with fiber. With all the fiber, vitamins and so low in calories, pumpkin (canned or baked fresh and smashed) is the perfect addition to many things. Do I sound like a national pumpkin spokesperson??

No comments:

Post a Comment